Our complete eCommerce Package is suitable for small businesses wanting to sell online.
If you’re a start-up business or have an existing business and want to take what you do to the next level, then the complete ecommerce package is for you. This package offers a huge amount of hosting storage, which means that you can grow as fast as you like without worrying about changing hosting packages.
The complete ecommerce package also comes with additional categories already set up for you and at least 1 product already loaded per category. This makes it extremely easy for you to duplicate products to your heart’s content.
Most ecommerce packages have only 1 shipping option however with the complete package, we will install 2 carriers for you to give your customers even more choice and flexibility.
We not only set up your complete ecommerce website for you but also provide you with 3 days (24 hours) of training on how to add new content, products, categories. Our websites are all built using WordPress which means that you use the back-end admin panel to enter the data – as easy as filling in a form!
Part of the complete ecommerce package is also your branding. Included is the logo design which we’ll insert into stationery templates for you. We’ll also provide you with the logo in vector format which is required for any promotional items and signage that you may require. As part of setting up your emails under your new domain we’ll also create email signatures with your branding for you.
Cost: R 15500.00
Estimated project delivery: 16-20 working days
- Complete eCommerce website (10 pages)
- Free .co.za domain name (1 year)
- 12 month domain hosting (25GB storage)
- Up to 50 emails
- Setting up categories (up to 10)
- Setting up of products (10 items)
- Shipping setup (2 carriers)
- Payment gateway integration
- Content Management System (CMS)
- 24 hours of support and training
- Standard SEO
- Search engine submission (Google, Bing)
- Logo and stationery design
- Email setup and signature design
- Payment gateway registration with provider
- Content for CMS (dummy data will be provided for testing purposes)
Please contact us if you have any additional requirements or questions.