GO online and sell your products: Anytime, Anywhere with our ecommerce website package.
Every day you hear how important it is for businesses to sell online but with our ecommerce website package, we take the headaches out of setting this up for you so that you can focus on selling.
If you have a physical store, you are limited by the geographical area that you can service, however with an eCommerce website, the whole world is your playground. Additionally, the advent of eCommerce (especially eCommerce on mobile devices) has dissolved every remaining limitation of geography.
One of the most tangible positives of eCommerce is the lowered cost which of course could be passed on to customers in the form of discounted prices. An online store is now open 24/7/365 as eCommerce websites can run all the time. From the merchant’s point of view, this increases the number of orders they receive and from the customer’s point of view, an “always open” store is more convenient.
Some subscription-based shopping carts can prove to be costly in the long run: if you ever want to move your website, WordPress allows you the flexibility of doing that – simply backup your files and move. Your files always remain yours and you’ll never have to start from scratch again.
We not only set up your ecommerce website for you but also provide you with 2 days of training on how to add new content, products, categories. Our websites are all built using WordPress which means that you use the back-end admin panel to enter the data – as easy as filling in a form!
If you’re on a limited budget, you can always add additional modules at a later stage, but our ecommerce website package solution is the perfect way to kick start your business.
Cost: R 25500.00
Estimated project delivery: 14 working days
- Complete eCommerce website (5 pages)
- Free .co.za domain name (1 year)
- 12 month domain hosting (10GB storage)
- Up to 25 emails
- Setting up categories (up to 5)
- Setting up products (5 items)
- Shipping setup (1 carrier)
- Payment gateway integration
- Content Management System (CMS)
- 16 hours testing, support and training
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search engine submission (Google, Bing)
- Payment gateway registration with provider
- Content for CMS (dummy data will be provided for testing purposes)
Please contact us if you have any additional requirements or questions.